Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Final Farewell..Friday April 25

Today was my last morning at Sizhong School.  The administrative team planned a farewell ceremony for me.  I was touched with the words and gifts that were presented to me.  The headmaster listed the many things that the school has learned from me and appreciated my feedback about the classes that I obserevd.  I also, offered my reflections and my take-away from my experience.  They  wish to keep a friendship and relationship with Leicester Middle and High School.  Mr. Liang ( my shadowing principal) is very eager to come to Leicester in the fall.  He will spend his first week touring Massachusetts and then will spend one week shadowing me in our district.  He has asked to have a visit at each of our schools.  I hope that as many people have the opportunity to greet him to our community and express a warm welcome  as their community did for me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment